We offer a lifetime warranty on our frames and a 3 year (from date of purchase) warranty on our wheels, components and lights.
Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
The warranty applies to the original owner only and covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
FiBROUS always endeavours to provide a high level of service, by dealing with warranty issues as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
But when it comes to things like warranty, we really need the fineprint, so here it is:
This warranty does NOT cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
• Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with bicycle as sold
• Products that have been modified, neglected, misused or abused, involved in accidents or used for anything other than what it has been designed for.
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
• Normal wear and tear. For example, batteries will lose some of their capacity over time.
• Labour required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly.
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of FiBROUS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the FiBROUS product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor.
In no event shall FiBROUS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein.
This limited warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.